How To Become An NCFE International Centre
Follow our step by step process below to learn how to become an international centre.
1. Part 1 (Initial enquiry).
The International Approval Form is your opportunity to tell us a little more about your organisation; your governance; where and how you operate; and the qualifications you wish to offer.
2. Review panel
The information you provide will be considered by our international Review Panel within 5 working days and we will let you know the outcome of the panel's decision.
3. Part 2 (application to become an approved ncfe international centre)
1. Pay international Application Fee for your approval audit and mandatory training in advance
2. Send us copies of your policies and procedures to enable us to carry out the approval audit
4. Approval Audit.
We will carry out an approval audit by reviewing your policies and procedures to ensure you have everything in place to support the delivery, assessment and internal quality assurance of NCFE qualifications.
5. Mandatory on-line assessor and internal quality assurance training.
Ensure that staff involved in the delivery, assessment and internal quality assurance of NCFE qualifications should attend the mandatory on-line Assessor and internal Quality Assurance training.